Slipstop is made in Germany- Quality Reassured!
It is truly frustrating when trying to keep your Rug in place. Every time you look at the rug it seemed to move to its another annoying position and it’s enough to drive a person batty! Slipstop stops curling and bunching of Rugs, Mats & Runners. It is suitable to use on all surfaces- Carpet, Timber, Laminate, Vinyl, Concrete, Cork and Tile floors etc
What are the other benefits of SlipStop Rug Grip?
* Increases home safety
* Makes vacuuming easier
* Protects your floor
* Anti Mould
* Easy to use simply cut with your regular scissor to the size & shape of your Rug/ Runner and place it under.
* Prevents shifting or travelling of Rugs & Mats
* Stops curling and bunching of Rugs, Mats & Runners
* Works under all type of Rugs
* Protects Rug & Floor by reducing friction
* Increases stepping comfort
* Leaves no residue on your surface
* Suitable for underfloor heating
* Contains no Plasticiser
* Free of Toxins
Imp: Cover the entire rug surface for best results.
What sizes does Rug Grip come in?
Rug Grip comes in pre-packaged sizes as well as in Roll length – cut to order.
Available Roll widths are: 80cm, 120cm, 160cm, 180cm and 240cm.
Pre-packaged sizes: 50x60cm, 120x170cm, 160x230cm, 180x280cm
How to Order?
Please add required quantities to Cart for every meter length of Slipstop you need. For Example- Add 1.5 Qty for 1.5 meter length of underlay. The price is for 1 meter length & width is 120cm.